So what have I been doing?
- A digitization pen to help with note-taking in the near future?
- A sensor sheet to detect both pressure and bending?
- Rehabilitation (My friend recently tore his ACL, he hopes this will make physical therapy measurements less painful)
- Augmented reality control (Can be cut to a hand shape, sensing finger bending and contact)
- Sports monitoring (Measurement of posture and impact)
- Some technical documentation on this: ###(This is cool, click it! Code at the end!)###
- Thanks to SAIL and mHealth for funding this project!
Other projects in progress?
- A video chat system to meet new friends during this quarantine
- Features a grouping system so you can meet people while talking with friends you already know (s o c i a l d i s t a n c i n g !)
- A wearable navigation device for urban cyclists
- No more dangerous glances at your phone as you near busy intersections
- An online game (more details on this soon)
- Designed to be cheater-free, fast, and shiny!
What about some fun stuff? (even more fun, of course)
- An online buzz-in system for Quiz Bowl practice? http://online-buzzer.herokuapp.com/
- Just grab two phones or laptops and get going!
- An online game console? http://onlinegameconsole.herokuapp.com/
- A laptop for the screen and two phones (or tabs) for controllers!
- An invisible piano? Note: Leap Motion sensor required https://dx724.github.io/VirtuAlso/
- Some words on our environment? https://dx724.github.io/TheCleanAir/
- A tool to help write college essays? (Or anything, really!) https://dx724.github.io/College-Essay-Writer/